meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
Microsoft IT Academy
The Microsoft IT Academy program enables academic learning institutions to connect the world of education to the world of work by enabling faculty and students to acquire new technology skills in an academic setting. Microsoft IT Academies benefit from world-class Microsoft curriculum and cutting-edge software tools to experience real-world challenges in the classroom environment.
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC), possibility to order and use official intensive course material which is used for business education. (material is directly related to ms software and applications)
- Academic textbooks for the Microsoft Official Academic Courses (MOAC), course material for academic courses, designed for period like teaching. (material is directly related to ms software and applications)
- Lab licenses (fees apply), 100 licenses for Microsoft Windows server and client products, including Windows Vista Business.
- MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDN AA), This software subscription benefit enables students and faculty to install and use Microsoft platform, server, and developer products on their personal computers, for classroom and project use.
- Microsoft TechNet, Advanced level customers receive one subscription of TechNet Direct. This downloadable version of TechNet enables members to download a library of Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, service packs, how-to articles, security updates, resource kits, tools, and utilities.
- E-academy License Management System (ELMS). ELMS is a web-based management system which enables you to make MSDNAA software easily available to your students and faculty.
MSDNAA services for department students and personels
At moment we have “how to use” instructions for two services: