meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
- There will be one exercise group on this course.
- In the beginning of the exercises each student marks him/herself present in the list.
- During the exercises one or two persons are selected to present and explain their code and demonstrate the application.
- It is required that students must attend 5 of 6 of the mandatory exercises which are the assignments 1-6.
- Introduction exercises are not mandatory.
- Notice that even though you are not present at the exercise, you still have to return 6 programming assignments if you want to pass the course.