meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
- There will be one exercise group on this course.
- In the beginning of the exercises each student marks him/herself present in the list.
- During the exercises one or two persons are selected to present and explain their code and demonstrate the application.
- It is required that student attends 5 of 6 of the mandatory exercises (exercises of assignments 1-6).
- Introduction exercises are not mandatory.
- Remember to return all 6 assignments.
- Notice that even though you are not present at the exercise, you still have to return 6 programming assignments if you want to pass the course.
- Late returns will give you 0 points - although if you don't return it within 1 week from the given deadline, you will not pass the course.