meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
- Assignments will be evaluated by using an evaluation flowchart.
- Grading: 0-100 points.
- Half of the total points (50) are required to pass the course.
- Each assignment gives 11 points max. (Bonus points do not increase points beyond 11)
- The take home exam gives 30 points max.
- extra points are possible for good demonstration of the home exam.
- The flowchart is not absolute - real work will be rewarded.
- Remember to document what you have done.
- Additional bonus points can be gained from:
- Implementing ALL optional features if described in the assignment description.
- Developing new own ideas and/or implementing them into assignment.
- There will be questions presented in some assignments and the purpose of these is to get you thinking about issues which are related to assignment. These are for your own good but in some cases one bonus point can be gained if answer is good (see the evaluation flowchart). Just remember to add answers to Readme-file. Answers must be well written and well reasoned!