meta data for this page
How to send an assignment (and weekly exercises)
- The SVN server used on this course can be found at https://www2.it.lut.fi/svn/courses/CT30A5002/ REMEMBER TO REGISTER before week 40
- Maintained by IT department
- Can be used from outside university.
- Only for course related usage - do not upload anything else here or the Sysadmin will get you. I.e. very very hard quota.
- There exists a folder for each student by their student number. You'll have read & write rights only into this folder.
- Use the university login credentials.
- Put your weekly exercises and assignments into SVN at address
https://www2.it.lut.fi/svn/courses/CT30A5002/under your student number into following directory structure:
- Exercises 2-8 into Ex2, Ex3, …, Ex8
- Return the exercises before 12:00 on the day of the exercises.
- Put the answers into a plain text file: answers.txt (no doc/odt/pdf)
- Assignment1 into A1 before deadline
- Assignment2 into A2 before deadline
- E.g. For student 0123456 the A2 should be in:
- Each folder should contain (no subfolders):
- Code (.c and .h -files)
- Readme or documentation as other plain text file answers.txt (e.g. answers to weekly exercises), or in the case of 2nd assignment: PDF only
- NO BINARY EXECUTABLE FILES
- NO OTHER FILES
- Document everything in English in the weekly exercises. (You can use Finnish comments to the assignments).
- Remember to follow deadlines, late commit results in 0 points (but even late ones must be committed within 1 week since each assignment needs to be returned). Only the timely returned weekly exercises will give you the point for returning.