meta data for this page
Presentation chapter 9
Questions of chapter:
- What are the most important patterns (chapter 9) to make a good game?
- Can game be good without any of these patterns?
- What makes a pattern important?
- According to the book almost all the patterns have some potentially conflicting with some other pattern. How to avoid this conflicting in game design?
- What do you think about selection which patterns appear in the book or CD?
- E.g. only CD: Skills, Tiebreakers, Emotional Immersion
- Are the book patterns more important, more common etc?
- Chapter 1&2 Jesse Yli-Huumo, Ville Kytömäki:
- Chapter 3&4&11 Ilmo Räsänen:
- Chapter 5 Mikko Turunen:
- Chapter 6&7 Wu Yongyi:
- Chapter 8 Cody Kotichas:
- Chapter 12&13 Petro Vizhevskyi: