meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
General group planning area
Big data presentations
In the Big Data books' first chapter “Now” (under More, messy, good enough) there is an intro to the contents of the book. There you can find what is included inside, if you haven't yet read the whole book and choosing what to present:
Groupwise definition for Big Data
Big Data and innovation
- link to wiki page: Using Big Data for Innovation
- What we learned from the course?
- Main points especially from the book “The New Killer Apps”.
- How to build killer Apps in general
- Killer Apps and Big Data (emerging knowledge), comparing ideas to the Big Data book
- Critical evaluation of the Killer Apps book
- Link to the presentation: Final Presentation At Google Docs