meta data for this page
- PeerHood in documentation.
- peerhood for public component names.
- PH or ph for internal names.
- Use type suffix. Eg. README.txt .
- Text file line lenght 78 characters.
- Use UTF-8 character encoding.
(Need to find where the convention comes from and what it is. symbian based ?)
- Source file suffix *.cc
- Header file suffix *.h
- Use spaces for identation.
- Identation lenght = 2
For public include files.
For module private include files.
# include "PrivateThing.h"
General problems in peerhood
- Write problem down into problem page.
Code line specific changes
- Add eclipse style TODO: task description to the points of source files where change is needed.
- Task description should be specific for the problem (but short, one line), as there might be hundreds of todo's when looking project todo list.
- Do not use cpp #warning directives, as they add unneeded output into compile.
- On commit write description about changes done into subversion.
- Use subversion history command (Eclipse: Team → Show History) to see commit descriptions.