meta data for this page
In the main of the daemon:
-New Instance of the deamon
- Make sure that there is only one instance of daemon running
- Daemon pid is used internally for communication
- This finally creates the daemon process
- Socket for the library
- Loads the necessary plugins (should we be able to define what we want to be loaded)
- Starts the communication interfaces, one at the time
- Runs start function for each Plugin loaded
- Creates a thread (threadstarter) for inquiring devices in the network(s)
- Runs advertisment function Advert() for each Plugin loaded
- Adds service into the peerhood database
-Creates a thread (advertstarter) for advertisement purposes. Whenever service request arrives, this thread answers to that and tells what services peerhood offers (has registered).
- Main loop of the PeerHood Daemon. Adds clients and performs commands of the clients (GET_DEVICELIST, INSERT_SERVICE, REMOVE_SERVICE, GET_LOCAL_SERVICELIST). Other functionalities can be added later on.