meta data for this page
Current developments issues
Service selection in PeerHood
At the moment I'm looking for the cooperation between PeerHood library and Java based FAME2 environment in Kassel. FAME2 is an environment that allows dynamic loading of different JAVA modules (services). These services are seen as a single process but they should in PeerHood be divided into separate callbacks.
1. Fame2 is started (core). At this point there's no need for the PeerHood. Core offers means for the usage of local services.
2. Communication service is started. This is needed in order to find out and use of remote services. Thus this needs to be registered for the PeerHood. Separate port (?) and Callback is created.
3. Other services might be registered like FAME service discovery.
My work is related to UMSIC project.
Environment listener framework to enhance context awareness of PeerHood in the running environment context.
PeerHood into Maemo - DONE
Other PeerHood related:
* Peerhood memory usage analysis
* Reason found for virtual memory consumption: reason and solution
* A feature found in bluetooth library or/and in usage
* Quick instructions about how to get the Maemo environment running and how to use it